CEO & Founder, Products Developer, Software Engineer
I'm a software developer and a software company founder with 11 years of extensive experience in a past. All mobile apps that we have created before are highly rated on the app store and ofter figures in TOP 20 apps in a Utilities and Developer Tools categories. CodeSnack IDE - The first mobile IDE made from the ground up for iPhone and iPad. It provides you with fast and easy-to-use tools that make it possible for anyone to create great programs, learn how to code by samples, and deploy real-world back-end and front-end apps within minutes — for free.
Founder & CTO Mobibean LLC
2020 - Present
• Developing CodeSnack IDE. The first mobile IDE made from the ground up for iPhone and iPad. 🚀
• Developing the MongoLime. MongoLime is the AWARD WINNING, modern application created by developers and for developers. We took into account all the details and nuances to make interactions with it and the application itself enjoyable — the best mobile solution for working with MongoDB database.
Leading Software Developer / AWS Architect / Voomly, LLC (Bryxen Inc.)
2019 - Present
• Implementing architecture design and developing cloud services on AWS
• Making integration of AWS services like API Gateway, Cognito, DynamoDB, S3, Media Convert, Athena, etc
• Developing a highly loaded backend using AWS Lambda (Node.js)
Lead Backend Developer / Zedly Inc.
2017 - Present
• Developing the architecture of a GPS tracking cloud platform
• Designing a Horizontally Distributed Node.js application
• Responsible for developing a hybrid mobile application with the Ionic Framework
• Making Ansible and Docker Compose scripts for Continuous Integration and maintaining multiple bare metal Linux servers
• Maintaining 99,98% API uptime with the Zabbix monitoring system
Full Stack Engineer / Zatea ApS
2017 - Present
• Developing an Electron.js (Node.js) application for a Visio Read pharmaceutical machine configuration
• Making a Fronted with Angular for Version Equipment Management control system
Senior Node.js developer / UpWork
2013 - Present
As a Senior Software Developer, I participated in the architecture design, development, and support of a number web-based applications and mobile applications, utilizing Node.js, Ionic, 3rd party web services, and client-server techniques. Provided technical expertise and organizational skills to a team of developers.
Intern -> Mid Level C Software Engineer / MERA Software Services
2010 - 2014
Involved in development of Ericsson SS7 project as a full-time employee in a company office. Was developing a cross-platform library for memory management and IPC for the upper layer applications.
Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod
2007 - 2013
Specialist (Master's equivalent) computer science
Nizhny Novgorod Institute of Management and Business
Multi-Regional Uptime Monitoring and Status Pages service with instant notifications to Slack, Webhook, and SMS.
A powerful MongoDB mobile client, allowing quick and simple access to MongoDB servers. Built-in SSH tunnel can connect remote server easily, also ensure data security with SSL.
SSH Tunnel is the best and most convenient way to manage SSH tunnels on a mobile device running iOS. The application allows you to configure a local socks5 proxy with a private tunnel to your own server.
The app giving you access to data and control of all your Zedly devices anywhere you go.
Used stack:zedly.us ios-app android-app
Bifrost Travel is a cultural travel agency which makes traveling with elaborated programs and knowledgeable tour guides who really know the destination.
Jakob Steen, Zatea ApS
Really professional and excellent job done! We have to say our expectations has been met. The cooperation together Yury for finding the best solution for our business has really been good. The customer service and support is at the top level. We will continue to have cooperation with Yury going forward for further development of our business. TOP performance at all levels. Well done.
Charlie Karyanis, Lanepass Technologies LLC
Yury is a pleasure to worth with, a great developer and always delivered as promised with little to no guidance. Don't hesitate to hire Yury.
Rafael Tushman, Dioscouri
Performed extremely well and very quickly. Strong code, good examples, and documentation. Would highly recommend.
Maxim Chelyshev, WentGO
Yury has been a pleasure to work with and he has made himself integral to the project. He is very reliable, works well with others, and makes himself available for regular meetings. His code and organization levels are very high. I strongly recommend him.
May 03, 2020
You probably know that your website’s uptime is critical but are you taking the steps to ensure that
it is maximized?
Following are seven tweaks you can apply to ensure that you are squeezing every last drop of availability out of your website.
April 23, 2020
The website’s down. Is it time to panic?
You can either:
1. Race around troubleshooting, desperately trying to find the issue, and reading up on how to get the site operational again.
2. Refer to your real-time monitoring system, which has detected the issue, alerted you, and allowed you to fix the issue quickly to restore availability.
We all know which option is preferable.
Get in touch_
Or just write me a letter here_